Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Llama-Jack Rules the Bed

I laid you down on the bed for naptime and returned a moment later to find that you had pulled the sheet up, and were gleefully playing peek-a-boo with yourself. I videoed your chuckles and Llama-speak as you established who was REALLY boss of the bed, and then caved in and curled up WITH you for naptime.

*Llama-speak is our new term for your adorable quirk of only ‘talking’ on an inhale. If you are unhappy or angry you will cry an on an exhale, but if you are giggling, chatty, or playing, you use inhales to vocalize. Grandma Goering said that you sounded exactly like a baby Alpaca – and after youtubing it (link here if you are curious) I agree that she nailed it!
Later this evening Daddy had a work dinner at one of the fancy restaurants around town that I have been dying to go to, so he got us both invited to it as well. I dressed you up in one of your new button-down shirts and adorable Joe's skinny jeans (all second hand!) and you looked absolutely ADORABLE.  You did a great job winning over Daddy's co-workers!
As usual you loved playtime with Daddy after the dinner (at which you behaved astonishingly well).
 You fought SO HARD to stay awake so you could play longer with Daddy!
 
However, eventually even a little guy as determined as you will lose that battle - but even then your Dad still won't put you down.


No comments:

Post a Comment