Thursday, August 28, 2014

Jack and the Green Iguana

You peed your jammies last night so here you are nearly-nekkid and playing with your favorite book, given to you by the Oscarsons -Alphabet animals made out of raised ink and found household objects. You are getting so good at sitting up by yourself! And you are not even 6mths old yet! I think you are going to be an early walker, as you seem to hit most of your other developmental milestones ahead of time.

You love running your hands over the textured fingerprints that make up each animal's body, and you seem particularly fascinated by any GREEN animal page. You put both palms down on the page to stop us from turning it!
I don't know why I love taking pictures of you asleep, but you are just SUCH a cute little bug when you are finally holding still!
I know I took this picture because it was the very first time you decided you preferred sleeping on your stomach to back sleeping, you stayed very restless until you finally rolled onto your tummy, plowed your face into the bed, and then just went LIMP. 





No comments:

Post a Comment