All of you babies playing together! Friends for life!
Just like your Mommas! (I almost didn't put this picture in because I know both of them will hate it - but hey, this blog is for MY posterity, and I want to remember what they looked like!)
Megan and Andrew's Twins (10mths)
You and Pierce - you both share a birthday, and, coincidentally, a bathing suit.
Pierce wasn't all that interested in you yet, but Emory scooted right over to play with you.
She even let you poke her in the eye...
And obligingly put her hand in your mouth, exactly where you wanted it.
Yumm! Fingers!
Unfortunately, once you started chewing on it Emory was done - but you weren't about to let those delicious fingers get away. Apparently we need to have a chat with you about how to treat a lady.Moments later, when Emory spilled her can of puffs all over the pool-side pavement. You were fascinated! You rapidly scooted around as best he could to gather up this fascinating new bounty!
After stuffing some in your mouth, like you do EVERYTHING, your little eyes popped open wide! Ooohhh! Those are DELICIOUS! You quickly gathered up every forlorn puff left behind, even seizing the moment when Emory wasn't looking to snag a squashed one from under her bum.
Seriously, watching you and Emory starting off your relationship was one of the best parts of the day. :) I would LOVE for you guys to get married! Talk about a gorgeous couple!
And of course, I couldn't resist taking, like, a million pictures of my two boys.
After we got home from the waterpark you totally passed out and slept like a baby - a baby who has spent the entire morning playing in the sunshine and splashing in the water, and flirting with the ladies. You were a BUSY little guy!
After naptime we joined the Bowmans, Walkers and Andersons for Pizza, with you decked out to support your home team. I love how you apparently decided your were boss of the table. Like a miniature (much better looking) Donald Trump. The binky somewhat ruins the intimidation effect, however.
Then you decided to show off for the rest of the group by displaying your excellent nose-picking abilities. And yes, I took pictures of it darling. How else am I going to embarrass you when you are a teenager?
Yep, little man - you are prett-ee fun-ee.



No comments:
Post a Comment